Claudine Reid MBE Co-Director of PJ’s Community Service, a Community Interest Organisation, providing services to enhance and impact the community, using the vehicle of Care, Education and Economic Empowerment & Arts.
Claudine is also a trainer & motivaitonal speaker, TV presenter, & Mentor. She has been key to the development and strategic direction of PJ’s Community Service. Her commitment to adding value to the people is demonstrated by the numerous boards and regional involvement programmes that she has contributed to and is involved with, including:
• 2003 – 2005 - Advisor to the Secretary of State - Department of trade and industry
• Appointed as one of 28 Cabinet Office Social Enterprise Ambassador for the country, by the Office of the Third Sector.
• Listed By Royal Bank of Scotland (March 2009) as one of Britain’s top 100 most Entrepreneurial women.
• Appointed to the National Social Enterprise Expert Panel for OTS
• Chair of Governors for a secondary school
BUC members include Business Leaders, Community Champions and Role Models who join together and share resources. Do you share this ethos?
BUC, BLACK LINKS and MEDIA UNITED are by us for us. Please provide any suggestions or resources for our next move.
My friend (and also yours) Coco Dupree, mentioned that you are running a few business classes in croydon towards the end of this month? I anticipate that you are also attending the event on Wednesday. It would be lovely to meet you.
P.S Its so inspiring to see all the achievements you have made!
Welcome to BUC. You were a brilliant speaker at The Black Girls In Business Event. Many congratulations on helping to empower others with your speech. We will be holding another event on Wednesday 8th April ... details will follow shortly.
Please do use this site to upload pictures, videos, add blogs, create discussions, add events, make friends and connect with likeminded individuals.
The short clip videos of yourself and the other speakers will be up very shortly.
Once again, many thanks for your wonderful support on the day.
Peace and BLessings
Black Links Global and United Kingdom is managed and administrated by the BUC Team who are BUC members. The free Directory will be distributed across the UK annually. Nevertheless, the organisation will be stepping up their game by offering i-themed Magazines with sector related directory listings, raising public awareness with corporate and government involvement.and growing the directory across other countries.
• Recognise our Community Champions, Role Models and Business Leaders
• Create awareness via Events,Media Partners
• Achieve success