Building United Communities

Driving Social Change - Bringing Success to the Heart of the Community

By definition, an entrepreneur is a person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture. And because of that risk factor, they tend to be single focused on the business end of the business; that is, doing what they do.I wonder if being so single minded can act as a negative and can the input of a partner help.

Let me have your opinion please?

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

I feel this is only a negative if you perceive it as a negative. It depends on what you want in life.

I believe that once you have decided to step into the world of entrepreneurship you will have done a lot of soul searching and self evaluation. You will have a heightened sense of self and know what you want to achieve. By the very nature of the beast you will have to be focused to enable you to achieved your dream.

If you can gain the input of a partner who is equally focused this is a bonus. If you can gain the support of a partner who will accept you for who you are and allow you to BE!!! that is a blessing. Anything else is just a waist of time and energy, resulting in loss of focus and distraction from your life journey.

What we seem to forget is that somethings are for a time and in its season. We meet we enrich each other then it is over.

Stay Blessed

Patricia

RSS

BLACK LINKS iMAGAZINE

iDIRECTORY 2017-18

iNSPIRE MAGAZINE

iNTERACT MAGAZINE

iNDULGE MAGAZINE

Black Links Global and United Kingdom is managed and administrated by the BUC Team who are BUC members. The free Directory will be distributed across the UK annually. Nevertheless, the organisation  will be stepping up their game by offering  i-themed Magazines with sector related directory listings, raising public awareness with corporate and government involvement.and growing the directory across other countries.

• Recognise our Community Champions, Role Models and Business Leaders • Create awareness via Events,Media Partners • Achieve success

© 2017   Created by We United.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service